Operating a taxi service can be lucrative and rewarding, but there is also plenty of potential for losses and damages. To protect your clients, employees, finances and future, you need a comprehensive insurance portfolio.
What Is Taxi Insurance?
The insurance needs of taxi services can be diverse and extensive and include the following:
- Bodily injury liability coverage—If one of your drivers is responsible for an accident resulting in bodily injury, this coverage is essential to help pay the resulting medical costs.
- Property damage liability coverage—If an accident for which you or your drivers are held liable results in damage to another party’s property, this coverage can pay for repairs.
- Collision insurance—This coverage may pay for repairs if your taxis are damaged in a collision with an object or another vehicle.
- Comprehensive insurance—This coverage protects your vehicles if they sustain damage via circumstances other than a collision, such as vandalism or severe weather.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—This type of coverage provides aid if damage to your vehicle is deemed the fault of another driver, but they do not possess adequate liability insurance.
- Garage liability insurance—If your company’s operations include a garage or repair shop, this coverage can provide protection for bodily injury, property damage or employee dishonesty occurring there.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This coverage is critical if a driver or other employee is injured on the job and can help pay for resulting medical expenses, lost wages or restitution.
Get the Right Coverage
Taxi services must account for many different risks and scenarios throughout daily operations. Severe losses and damages can result from even everyday situations. Fortunately, adequate insurance coverage can provide your business with the financial protection it needs.
Contact Elite Insurance Group today to learn more about taxi insurance packages and to get a quote.